General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you and us as a provider (Christoph Kubala) via the website
Close patchouliworldonline.myshopify.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of, where appropriate,
contradicted its own conditions.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following schemes shall be any natural person who concludes a transaction for the purpose of:
cannot be attributed either to their commercial or self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneurs are each
a natural or legal person or a civil society which, in the event of a legal transaction, is concluded in the exercise of its
self-employed professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Agreement of the Treaty
(1) The subject matter of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By setting the respective product on our website, we will submit a binding offer to you.
Conclusion of a contract via the online shopping cart system to the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase will be placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the appropriate button in the navigation bar
Go to the "Shopping Cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you will be
Finally, the order data is displayed as an order summary.
To the extent that you use an emergency number system (e.g. PayPal/PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, instant transfer) as payment method, you will be
either on the order overview page in our online shop or on the website of the provider of the immediate-number system
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, you will take the appropriate selection and/or the appropriate selection. Enter your data.
Finally, you will be on the website of the provider of the emergency number system or after you return to our online shop
, the order data has been shown as an order summary.
Before you send the order, you have the option to re-examine the information in the order summary, to change (also
via the function "back" of the internet browser) or Cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("buy" or similar designation) you explain
Legally binding the acceptance of the offer, which will result in the contract.
(4) Your requests for the creation of an offer are not binding for you. We will send you a binding offer in
Text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you accept within 5 days (if no other period is shown in the respective offer)
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out
by e-mail in part automated. Therefore, you have to ensure that the e-mail address you have stored is correct,
the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention to the extent that it is receivable from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) There are statutory defects in the liability of defects.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to promptly complete the case for completeness, obvious defects and
Check the transport damage and inform us as well as the forwarding agent as soon as possible. Don't come to this,
this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent to which this is the result of mandatory provisions of
of the State of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of a favourable nature).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the Seller
Londorfer Str. 14
Phone: 0151 28900911
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), callable under
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options shall be made in accordance with the
Regulations "Agreement of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract will not be saved by us. Before you send the order via the online shopping cart system
the contract data can be printed out via the printing function of the browser or can be saved electronically. After access by the
Order with us will be the order data, the legally required information on distance sales contracts and the general
Terms and conditions again by e-mail sent to you.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotation outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data within the scope of a binding
The offer is sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or secure electronically.
4. Essential features of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all
Price components, including all taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are referred to as a button
of our Internet presence or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are of
In addition, to the extent that the delivery free of delivery is not guaranteed.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are listed under a designated button on our
Internet presence or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise indicated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements from the concluded contract shall be immediately
for payment due.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing supply restrictions can be found under one of the following:
The corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. To the extent that you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
the goods sold during the dispatch are not transferred to you until the goods have been handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is dispatchable
shall be insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you own a transport company not named by the entreptite
or a person otherwise designated for the execution of the consignment.
7. Legal defect liability law
The liability for defects shall be governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information have been created and will be created by the specialist lawyers of the dealer's association.
permanently checked for legal compliance. Traders ' Association Management AG guarantees legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the
Case of reminders. More information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agbservice .
Last updated: 27.10.2020